The tour deposit (up to 30% of the total amount) is required to make either via Paypal.com or by Bank transfer to our company account. Beside, all major credit cards (Visa, Master, American express) are welcome for payment on site.
Paypal.com secures your online payment by credit cards.
Our bank name: Joint – Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Operation Centre (Vietcombank- Operation Centre)
- Bank address: 31-33 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Swift Code: BFTV VNVX 001
- USD account No: 001 137 282167 3
- EUR account No: 001 114 291368 7
- Beneficiary: Indochina Charm International Travel JSC
- Beneficiary Adress: 257-259 Tran Dang Ninh Street, Cay Giay Dist, Hanoi – VIETNAM
Genaral Cancellation Policy for Individual Tour Booking
Cancellations must be made in writing to Indochina Charm Travel.
Fees (per person):
- More than 30 days before departure: $250
- Between 15–30days 50% of selling price
- Between 7–15 days 75% of selling price
- Less than 7 days: No refund
Refunds are calculated from the day we receive written notice. In the event a canceled booking is rescheduled, the cancellation fees are waived with the exception of a $250 per person administrative fee and any additional expenses that may be incurred.
No refund is due for any unused portions of the tour program which caused by personal reasons (illness, injury, emotional trauma…) forces of nature, geographic & climatic conditions…
We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance and will be happy to provide you with further information.
- 2018.02.16Myanmar Travel BlogSmart Tips for Successful Travel to Myanmar from New Zealand
- 2018.02.10Myanmar Travel BlogThe Collective Bagan Travel Guide – What Best Temples in Bagan to See
- 2018.01.31Myanmar Travel BlogWhat to Do in Myanmar with Kids – A Comprehensive Guide
- 2018.01.20Myanmar Travel BlogFamous Places for Trekking in Myanmar – The Best Routes for the Best Treks