Myanmar owns the enigmatic charm incorporated in each of its highlights, and the Golden Rock in Kyaiktiyo seems to be the biggest magnet. Just experience the Golden Rock Stopover Myanmar Tour, and you will soon realize the fact that the glittering rock itself embraces the incomparable beauty and value. This 4-day-3-night Myanmar Tour will pleasurably take you to the two remarkable sites: Yangon and Golden Rock. After getting entertained in the Burmese old capital (Yangon), you will have the awesome stopover at the Golden Rock to witness the extraordinary site recorded in the paper, photo, and video. Examine the tour’s cost and 3-and-5-star hotels to be used here!
Destinations: Yangon → Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock) → Yangon
Upon arrival in Yangon International Airport by morning flight, you will meet our guide transfer to the hotel. After check in the hotel and refreshment, we will start orientation tour in Yangon. First, we will visit Sule Pagoda. Well-known as the Land Mark in city centre, legend said that the Pagoda is 2,000 years old and the central Stupa is still enshrining a hair of the Buddha. Then from Pagoda, we will take the walking tour to the charming and interesting area with its old colonial architecture buildings such as City Hall, High Court, etc. This area is really reflecting the special identity of the city from old British colonial time.
You also will have time to visit Bogyoke Aung San – the central market of Yangon with interesting collection of Jade, Petrified wood and local handicraft.
Evening great sunset at marvellous Shwedagon Pagoda& its pagoda bazaar. The massive and magnificent gold-encrusted Shwedagon Pagoda (100 meter high), is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of the Buddha and is the holy place for local people to meet devoted Buddhists at meditation and pray.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Early morning departure by car and drive to Kyaikhtiyo (114 km, 5 hrs from Yangon). On the way visit in Bagon including highlights: Shwemawdaw Pagoda, stands as a landmark of Bago and it is the highest pagoda in Mon state with the elevation of 114 meter high, built over 2000 years ago; Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha which is one of the most elegant reclining Buddha images, stretching 55 meter long and 16 meter high and was built during 9th century.
The excavation site and restoration work at KanbawzaThadi which is noted for the famous palace of King Bayinnaung (1551 – 1581 AD) and Four giant Buddha images of Kyaikpun Pagoda (28 meter high), built by King Damazedi in 15th century. a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaves and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. The gold-plated boulder is said to maintain its balance thanks to a single hair of the Buddha being enshrined inside the pagoda and offering one of the most stunning panoramas of the entire Myanmar. And then heading to Kyaikhtiyo and arrive at the Kinpun “base camp” -the starting point of the road going and onward to Kyaikhtiyo . And then, you take the truck ride, which lasts 45 minutes to reach the terminus of the road “Rathedaung”, the golden rock is only 1 hour to climb on foot or by chair holders (to rent on site). Once at the pagoda, one can enjoy a spectacular view, which is particularly beautiful at sunrise
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo
In the morning we will take back a walk to transit place “Rathedaung” and then a truck ride to reach Kinpun base camp. On the way visit in Bagon including highlights: Shwemawdaw Pagoda, stands as a landmark of Bago and it is the highest pagoda in Mon state with the elevation of 114 meter high, built over 2000 years ago; Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha which is one of the most elegant reclining Buddha images, stretching 55 meter long and 16 meter high and was built during 9th century. The excavation site and restoration work at Kanbawza Thadi which is noted for the famous palace of King Bayinnaung (1551 – 1581 AD) and Four giant Buddha images of Kyaikpun Pagoda (28 meter high), built by King Damazedi in 15th century – a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaves and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. The gold-plated boulder is said to maintain its balance thanks to a single hair of the Buddha being enshrined inside the pagoda and offering one of the most stunning panoramas of the entire Myanmar. In the evening drive back to Yangon and you can visit Htaukkyant Allied War Cemetery on the way. Arrive Yangon and transfer to the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
After breakfast, free time at leisure. You can be relaxing at the hotel or discover Yangon on your own until the departure time to the airport for the flight home. End of 4-Day Golden Rock Stopover Myanmar Tour.
• Accommodation based on 03 Nights Twin or Double Room sharing program including Daily Hotel breakfast
• All kinds of internal transportation as above mentioned itinerary
• Open Truck Car Fees from Kimpum Base Camp to Yathaetaung Transit Camp without Air Conditioned.
• Guide Fees as above mentioned you can choice as you wish
• Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
• Good local car experienced car driver
• Government Tax
• Service Tax
• International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
• Visa Fees & Travels insurance
• Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
• Early Check in and Late Check out
• Visits not mentioned in the program
• Camera or Video Camera fees
• Reclining Chair for golden rock trip.
• Tips and gratitude to guides / drivers / porters at the hotels & Airports
• Credit card fees (6.6%) only Master and Visa Card or bank transfer fees for non-cash payments
• Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Mini bar, etc….
• Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
• Myanmar Visa Fees 30 USD
• Other services not mentioned above including
• Possible supplement for period of Christmas and New Year may be applied and will be advised upon reservations.
• In case if you would like to take more time for Dinner, you will be charged 10% of full day rate per every extra hour.
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to forward surcharge for any higher category respectively reduction for any lower category. In case you request the quotation with specific hotels, rate may change. All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority.
• Thingyan (Myanmar Water Festival) Transportation Surcharges
Please note that during this period the following surcharges will apply on any transportation services in the following destinations (below charges are based on similar surcharges levied during the same event and are subject to change at short notice; they serve as indication only!)
Valid till December 2019
|Private Party||First Class