Inle Lake gives you a good feel for the wonderful water world that is romantic, idyllic, and peaceful. The stopover at this famous lake surely eases your whole system. After a day tour in the old capital city of Myanmar, Yangon, come to Inle Lake since it is wholesomely beautiful. The green serenity makes sure the perfect background for some of the best photos ever. The long scenic lake is also dotted with the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda that boosts your spiritual health. The private boat trip and overnight in Inle Lake are memorable indeed. Dig for details (cost, hotels, services…) about this 4-day-3-night Inle Lake Stopover Tour here!
Destinations: Yangon → Inle Lake → Yangon
Upon arrival in Yangon International Airport by morning flight, you will meet our guide transfer to the hotel. After check in the hotel and refreshment, we will start orientation tour in Yangon. First, we will visit Sule Pagoda. Well-known as the Land Mark in city centre, legend said that the Pagoda is 2,000 years old and the central Stupa is still enshrining a hair of the Buddha. Then from Pagoda, we will take the walking tour to the charming and interesting area with its old colonial architecture buildings such as City Hall, High Court, etc. This area is really reflecting the special identity of the city from old British colonial time.
You also will have time to visit Bogyoke Aung San – the central market of Yangon with interesting collection of Jade, Petrified wood and local handicraft.
Evening great sunset at marvelous Shwedagon Pagoda & its pagoda bazaar. The massive and magnificent gold-encrusted Shwedagon Pagoda (100 meter high), is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of the Buddha and is the holy place for local people to meet devoted Buddhists at meditation and pray.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
In early morning, transfer to airport for the short flight to Heho. Upon arrival, drive to Nyaung Shwe village, the starting point of the trip into the Inle Lake. Embark to boat then passing through breath-taking scenery in many ways, with great panoramic picturesque landscaping. You can see the local fish men fishing on the traditional boat with typical way of rowing their boat by one leg – the most well-known image of Inle Lake, witnessing the local traffic on the lake as well as other ways of fishing by local people. Inle lake is vast area but you always can see some activities on your on your boat ride. It is ideal way for taking the photos of the lake. We will cross the lake then take the brief visit of Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda – famous for 800 years old Five Buddha statues which are enshrined in the center of the building. Millions of local people have come to pray and stick the gold leave around the Buddha statues. Images that are so laden with gold their features are unrecognizable.
The boat then will take you to visit the workshop of weaving by the Padaung tribe – very famous as long neck lady tribe. They came from their village on the other side of the lake, but you can meet, interact as well as learning about their interesting custom in this workshop.
In the afternoon, visit Nga Hpe Kyaung – a stunning wooden Pagoda and monastery built on the stilts with beautiful selection of Buddha statues inside. From the pagoda, you also can have the great view of the floating garden – very amazing way of local people growing their vegetable on the surface of water with very well-known tomato farm. Then we continue to Nampan, a village built on stilts over the water. Here, we’ll visit workshops to learn about cheroots, popular cigars made by hand and wrapped in tree leaves, and see how Inle Lake canoes are built. We also will come to visit one of the typical families living on the house on the stilts in the village before cruising to In Paw Khone village- well-known for silk weaving workshops and the technique and creation of the fascinating design of the silk products from unique material from special silk taken from lotus stem. Transfer to hotel by private boat and check in.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake.
The day will begin with a visit to the floating market. Then we will cross the lake and its canals to the south-west coast to Indein province populated by ethics Padaung (female giraffes).
You borrow a covered alley lined on both sides of a thousand pagodas. Continue on foot by a long covered staircase to discover the magnificent complex Alaung Sithu in beautiful scenery of ancient Stupas buried in vegetation with a panoramic view of the lake.
The last place to visit in our long but interesting day on Inle Lake is Mine Thauk Brige – over one kilometer wooden bridge built by local people on the side of the lake. It is very scenic place for watching the sunset, taking photograph and mingles with local people. Coming back to the boat station across the lake again in the sunset time.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Morning take a flight back to Yangon. Upon arrival in Yangon, free time at leisure to discover Yangon on your own until the departure time to the airport for the flight home. End of 4-Day Inle Lake Stopover Tour.
• Accommodation based on 03 Nights Twin or Double Room sharing program including Daily Hotel breakfast
• All kinds of internal transportation as above mentioned itinerary
• Domestic Air-ticket fees for Yangon-Heho and Heho-Yangon
• Domestic Airport Tax & Fuel Charges
• Private boat sightseeing on Inle Lake
• Guide Fees as above mentioned you can choice as you wish
• Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
• Good local car experienced car driver
• Government Tax
• Service Tax
• International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
• Visa Fees & Travels insurance
• Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
• Early Check in and Late Check out
• Visits not mentioned in the program
• Camera or Video Camera fees
• Tips and gratitude to guides / drivers / porters at the hotels & Airports
• Credit card fees (6.6%) only Master and Visa Card or bank transfer fees for non-cash payments
• Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Mini bar, etc….
• Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
• Myanmar Visa Fees 30 USD
• Other services not mentioned above including
• Possible supplement for period of Christmas and New Year may be applied and will be advised upon reservations.
• In case if you would like to take more time for Dinner, you will be charged 10% of full day rate per every extra hour.
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to forward surcharge for any higher category respectively reduction for any lower category. In case you request the quotation with specific hotels, rate may change. All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority.
• Thingyan (Myanmar Water Festival) Transportation Surcharges
Please note that during this period the following surcharges will apply on any transportation services in the following destinations (below charges are based on similar surcharges levied during the same event and are subject to change at short notice; they serve as indication only!)
Valid till March 2019
|Private Party||First Class