Yangon is always the must-see destination in Myanmar that none misses. And if you want to stop by Yangon fantastically, just experience the Yangon Stopover Tour that lasts 4 days/3 nights. This tour offer assures that you can fully discover the majestic charm of both Yangon – the old capital city of Burma – and the two others notable sites: Bago and Thanlyin. The city tour and overnight in Yangon take you to the bustling yet enigmatic world where the life anxieties have no place indeed. Browse to get a feel for the tour’s itinerary, cost, hotels, and package services right away!
Destinations: Yangon → Bago → Thanlyin → Yangon
Upon arrival in Yangon International Airport by morning flight, you will meet our guide transfer to the hotel. After check in the hotel and refreshment, we will start orientation tour in Yangon. First, we will visit Sule Pagoda. Well-known as the Land Mark in city centre, legend said that the Pagoda is 2,000 years old and the central Stupa is still enshrining a hair of the Buddha. Then from Pagoda, we will take the walking tour to the charming and interesting area with its old colonial architecture buildings such as City Hall, High Court, etc. This area is really reflecting the special identity of the city from old British colonial time.
You also will have time to visit Bogyoke Aung San – the central market of Yangon with interesting collection of Jade, Petrified wood and local handicraft.
Evening great sunset at marvellous Shwedagon Pagoda& its pagoda bazaar. The massive and magnificent gold-encrusted Shwedagon Pagoda (100 meter high), is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of the Buddha and is the holy place for local people to meet devoted Buddhists at meditation and pray.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
This morning we will take one and half hour drive to Bago. Stop to visit to Htaukkyant War Cemetery en-route. Bago was an ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century. Upon arrival, enjoy Bago sightseeing. First visit to Kyaikkhat Wyne Monestery for offering food to thousand monks and visit Bago Market. After lunch, visit to Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 meters long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple and observing the weaving factory in Mon village to see the interesting daily life activities. Then visit to Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. Transfer back to Yangon, en-route visit to White Elephant and Marble sitting Buddha.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
In the morning we will start sightseeing to Thanlyin (Syriam) and across the Yangon river via Thanlyn Bridge built by Chinese engineers, an opportunity to see the countryside around Yangon. Visit to Ancient Portuguese Church (AD 1749 – 1750) and visit busy local market in Thanlyin. Proceed to Kyauk Tan and visit to Yele Pagoda (A floating Pagoda which is Pagoda on a small island in the middle of the river) is a popular pace of pilgrims. Then drive back to Yangon, lunch at local restaurant and visit to Jade & Ruby workshop, visit to Bogyoke Market, Indian Market and busy street of china town. In evening visit Nan Thida Jetty to see the panoramic view of the Yangon River.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Your day in Yangon starts with Chaukv Htat Gyi, a huge reclining Buddha image – housed in a large metal – roofed shed. The feet of the Buddha wear a very readable with the 108 sacred marks. Definitely not miss this colossal image. Then we will visit Kandawgyi Park, one of the most scenic places in the city with beautiful lake, lovely wooden bridges, green and impressive vegetation. This is also can be the ideal place to mingle with local people.
In the afternoon visit Botahtaung Pagoda, which is hollow type like maize inside decorated with glass mosaic and it means the Pagoda guarded by one Thousand vanguards. It is located by the river bank and close to Habrour, attracted by the pleasant atmosphere of the waterfront. You can visit Nathida Jetty and its surrounding to discover the daily working life of Myanmar People.
Later on, transfer to airport to precede your International flight for returning journey. End of 4-Day Yangon Stopover Tour.
Valid till March 2016
|Private Party||First Class
• 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Double or Twin including Daily Hotel breakfast
• All kinds of internal transportation as above mentioned itinerary
• Guide Fees as above mentioned you can choice as you wish
• Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
• Boat fee for Yele Pagoda
• Good local car experienced car driver
• Government Tax
• Service Tax
• International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
• Visa Fees & Travels insurance
• Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
• Early Check in and Late Check out
• Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
• Tipping for Guides.
• Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
• Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
• Myanmar Visa Fees 30 USD
• Other services are not mentioned above including
• Possible supplement for period of Christmas and New Year may be applied and will be advised upon reservations.
• In case if you would like to take more time for Dinner, you will be charged 10% of full day rate per every extra hour.
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to forward surcharge for any higher category respectively reduction for any lower category. In case you request the quotation with specific hotels, rate may change. All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority.
• Thingyan (Myanmar Water Festival) Transportation Surcharges (12 – 17 April 2016)
Please note that during this period the following surcharges will apply on any transportation services in the following destinations (below charges are based on similar surcharges levied during the same event, 12 – 17 April 2016 and are subject to change at short notice; they serve as indication only!):
Yangon (formerly called Rangoon) was the capital of Myanmar until 2005 when the government suddenly moved its capital to Naypyjdaw. At present, the old capital city has the population of over 5 million people. Also, it remains the biggest city and major economic hub of Myanmar or Burma…