You are now eager to experience a new Burmese lifestyle, and yes, the Yangon Lifestyle is more exciting than you ever think. The old capital city of Myanmar, Yangon, will never disappoint any guest coming to its highlights of Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Aung San market, hollow Botahtuang Pagoda, etc., and also witnessing the daily life of the Myanmar people. This 4-day-3-night Yangon Lifestyle Tour does take you to the two eminent sites: Yangon and Twante. Expect to do what the local does so that you are soon indulged in the stress-free ambiance. Look for vital information about the tour’s itineray, cost for low/high season, hotels, package services…stated below.
Destinations: Yangon → Ywante → Yangon
Upon arrival in Yangon International Airport by morning flight, you will meet our guide transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel then the rest of the day is free at leisure. After check in the hotel and refreshment, we will start orientation tour in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Today we will have the whole day to discover Yangon – the capital city of Myanmar that still remain lots of influence from British colonial time. First, we will visit Sule Pagoda. Well-known as the Land Mark in city centre, legend said that the Pagoda is 2,000 years old and the central Stupa is still enshrining a hair of the Buddha. From Pagoda, we will take the walking tour to the charming and interesting area with its old colonial architecture buildings such as City Hall, High Court, etc.
Then we will visit Kandawgyi Park, one of the most scenic places in the city with beautiful lake, lovely wooden bridges, green and impressive vegetation. This is also can be the ideal place to mingle with local people.
In the afternoon, visit marvelous Shwedagon Pagoda& its pagoda bazaar. The massive and magnificent gold-encrusted Shwedagon Pagoda (100 meter high), is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of the Buddha and is the holy place for local people to meet devoted Buddhists at meditation and pray.
You also will have time to visit Bogyoke Aung San – the central market of Yangon with interesting collection of Jade, Petrified wood and local handicraft.
Enjoy evening sunset at Botahtaung Pagoda, which is hollow type, like maize inside decorated with glass mosaic and it means the Pagoda guarded by one Thousand vanguards. It is located by the river bank and close to Habrour, attracted by the pleasant atmosphere of the waterfront. You can visit Nathida Jetty and its surrounding to discover the daily working life of Myanmar People.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
In the morning take 2 hour drive to Twante, the charming town located about 24 km south-west of Yangon. Upon arrival, visit the stunning Shwesandaw Pagoda (about 77 meters high) – a Mon-built Zedi over 1000 years old; the Oh-Bo Pottery Sheds; local town market, Baungdawgyoke Pagoda, Snake Temple, weavers are among the interesting sites. A half day excursion gives travelers a great chance to travel on the river and see the life in a typical delta river village. Drive back to Yangon. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
After breakfast, free time at leisure. You can be relaxing at the hotel or discover Yangon on your own until the departure time to the airport for the flight home. End of Yangon Tour 4 Days.
• Accommodation based on 03 Nights Twin or Double Room sharing program including Daily Hotel breakfast
• All kinds of internal transportation as above mentioned itinerary
• Guide Fees as above mentioned you can choice as you wish
• Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
• Good local car experienced car driver
• Government Tax
• Service Tax
• International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
• Visa Fees & Travels insurance
• Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
• Early Check in and Late Check out
• Visits not mentioned in the program
• Camera or Video Camera fees
• Tips and gratitude to guides / drivers / porters at the hotels & Airports
• Credit card fees (6.6%) only Master and Visa Card or bank transfer fees for non-cash payments
• Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Mini bar, etc….
• Drinks at meals and purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
• Myanmar Visa Fees 30 USD
• Other services not mentioned above including
• Possible supplement for period of Christmas and New Year may be applied and will be advised upon reservations.
• In case if you would like to take more time for Dinner, you will be charged 10% of full day rate per every extra hour.
• Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to forward surcharge for any higher category respectively reduction for any lower category. In case you request the quotation with specific hotels, rate may change. All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority.
• Thingyan (Myanmar Water Festival) Transportation Surcharges
Please note that during this period the following surcharges will apply on any transportation services in the following destinations (below charges are based on similar surcharges levied during the same event and are subject to change at short notice; they serve as indication only!)
Valid till December 2019
|Private Party||First Class
|Yangon||Hotel Esta Yangon
Deluxe With Shower
|Esperado Lake View Hotel